WARNING – FRAUDULENT JOB POSTING/OFFERS
- BURNCO Rock Products Ltd. (“BURNCO”) has been made aware of reports of fraudulent employment job postings and offer letters being sent via email by unauthorized persons/groups deceptively using BURNCO’s name and logo in an effort to solicit recruitment and other related fees from prospective candidates. These emails and offer letters often appear legitimate and include job description, salary, and benefit details. Prospective candidates are instructed by the fraudsters to pay them fees for recruitment, immigration and visa application/processing. BURNCO is not responsible for any fees or payments made by individuals to these fraudulent parties.
BURNCO and its affiliates will NEVER request payment or seek fees from candidates under any circumstances during the recruitment and onboarding processes.
How to Protect Yourself
- 1. Do Not reply or respond to any email address that does not end in @burnco.com. The only way to apply for a job at BURNCO is through the company website.
- 2. Do Not pay anyone to get a job offer from BURNCO. BURNCO is not posting employment opportunities outside of Canada and the US.
- 3. Do Not respond to unsolicited business offers and/or deals from people with whom you are unfamiliar with. BURNCO does not make unsolicited job offers to any prospective candidate(s).
- If you are unsure about an email correspondence or offer letter from a person or entity claiming to be BURNCO, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are approached, contacted and/or receive an employment offer from BURNCO Rock Products that you believe is fraudulent, you are encouraged to contact your local police/law enforcement authority immediately.